MP maps download

Status
Not open for further replies.

rtcwtzs

I'm glad I found this site by chance! I am glad for the initiative! I'm happy to help with the promotion, let as many people as possible get to know the site!

But guys, I would like to ask for your help! I am both the leader of an online community and a server operator. I am very happy to find Multiplayer maps here, but there are so many that I am unable to download them one by one. It is a deadly job and takes days! I would download them all in one go! Not much of a community unfortunately nowadays in the rtcw multiplayer community, but it would be a joy if I could work with the maps.
Is there a way to download these files in one?

Thank you!

Last edited:

Hunter

Staff member
Super Administrator
Heyho,

welcome to Wolfdb glad u find us :p
From which community are you from?

rtcwtzs

Of several kinds. Right now it's the multiplayer community, if I can say that. Still under development rtcw.hu, but if you search fb you can find it in the =OS= Servers group. I asked the above question to keep the game alive and my server running for 2 years to give surprise maps to the small community I lead maybe I can say that.

rtcwtzs

I have a server where I'd like to try playing with friends, that's ag simple reason :) I see some names here that are unknown to me, would be happy to test them.

Hunter

Staff member
Super Administrator
Hey, just download the map files you need, otherwise its very hard for me to sort every file out.

rtcwtzs

Well, if there is no solution, it looks like I'll have to start downloading them all one by one.
Thanks for the reply.

Status
Not open for further replies.